Tuesday, December 23, 2008

More specifically

Cole Simon here. Once and always director of "Glass City", "Ohio Sky", and "Rendezvous" but (unbeknownst to many) an actor first. I'll be playing the role of Bailey in "Separation Anxiety". I've got a lot of stage experience but have finally found legitimacy on-screen with the "Glass City" investment trailer and now the crew of "Works Of Darren McGannon" with Reel Buckeye Productions, who are also helping out with the next Glass City Films edition.

I can't begin to describe the excitement. What we have honed are a fantastic group of minds from the director, the actors, the film crew, the DP, the writer (also the director.) The investment trailer (coming to a pair of eyes near you) already mounts that of "Glass City". And "Glass City" was nothing to sneeze at.

Aside from acting, I'm on the search for music talent, as in integral part to the film. The search has only begun, but with any luck we'll be able to recreate the beauty and specificity that was found in our first soundtrack.

Lastly, I have my own blog: cole-examininglifebythethroat.blogspot.com . My own professional discoveries will go there, but all "Sep" related developments will come straight to this sight as well.

So...that's me. More introductions coming soon!

1 comments:

Juli January 1, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

Do your musicians have to be local?

I saw a really great band in BG visiting from Canada. Their sound is very sophisticated but also gentle.

Given what I know about Separation Anxiety (which is just what I've seen from the rough version of the investor trailer) they'd seem to fit.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=4780395

check em out!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP